Because it’s not only children who need a straighter smile
Every year, more than 200,000 children and teenagers in England and Wales have orthodontic treatment. But it’s not only children. Increasingly, adults are seeking private orthodontic treatment too.
Why might adults want braces?
Braces for adults can:
- Help reduce gaps and spaces between teeth
- Correct bites, so the teeth perform more effectively
- Reduce damage and wear to misaligned teeth
- Prepare your teeth for more advanced dental treatment (eg dental implants, crowns or bridges)
- Prevent teeth ‘drifting’ following gum disease
They can also, of course, straighten and improve smiles – because it’s not just young children who stand to benefit from a better smile.
Book your appointment with R Smiles, your Liverpool dentist below or call on 0151 707 7840 (or Freephone 0800 002 9511) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and talk to us about fitting braces to help improve your smile – and your dental health.
Read more about braces for children
Find out more about clear/invisible braces