At the heart of dental care
Sweet Smiles Dental Practice is a member of Denplan, the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist. This allows us to provide an option for our patients to have access to regular private dental care with your Sweet Smiles dentist and our dental team, helping to keep your teeth and gums healthy now and prevent problems in the future.
But why else should you have a Denplan dental payment plan?
Take a look at some of the other benefits of being with Denplan…
- Preventive oral health advice, to help stop dental problems before they start
- Predictable monthly payments, allowing you to budget for your private dental care
- Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (included in all our dental plans as Supplementary Insurance)
- Regular appointments with your Sweet Smiles dentist which help you to keep your teeth and gums healthy and find out the best care for your smile
- Access to Denplan’s 24-hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline when you need it most
Easy and affordable Denplan schemes
Our easy and affordable Denplan schemes provide an excellent way for you to budget for your routine dental care and also include insurance for dental injuries or emergencies. Both our Denplan Essentials and Denplan Care schemes include check-ups, hygiene treatment (including scale and polishing), X-rays, preventative dental advice and insurance as standard. All for one low, manageable monthly payment!
Here are just a few of the things that your dental team does while you’re in the chair…
- Checks your jaw joints
- Looks at your occlusion (bite)
- Assesses you for infections, including your tongue and gums
- Checks you for oral cancer by feeling for lumps in the jaw, neck and throat
- Records measurements of your gums to assess for gum disease
- Examines your teeth for caries (tooth decay)
- Offers oral health advice, tailored to you
Which is the right plan for me?
There are plans available to suit all needs and budgets including fillings, extractions, gum treatment, crowns, bridges, dentures, root canal treatment and more. But don’t worry, our friendly team are on hand to help you decide which is the right plan for you! For more information or registration simply contact us.